Are you an eBook reader who wants to get their hands on a copy of Accounting for It All before its debut on November 19th, 2018? Or are you after one of our sharp, new AFIA bookmarks?
Either way, we’ve got you covered.
From now until Tuesday, November 13th at 11: 59 p.m. central time, you can enter to win one of ten fantastic Accounting for It All prizes.
- Five copies of the Accounting for it All eBook (available to winners in either .mobi or .epub format).
- Five Accounting for It All bookmarks and stickers, along with a letter from the author.*
How to Enter
There’s more than one way to win. In fact, you can earn one giveaway entry for every one of the options below. In other words, you can earn up to five entries by entering via all five platforms.
- Sign up for author r. r. campbell’s newsletter at this address to earn one entry. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Retweet this tweet (just once) to earn one entry. Additional retweets will not earn additional entries and may be a violation of Twitter contest rules, which could lead to the suspension of your account.
- Like the author’s Facebook page at this link to earn one entry.
Whether you choose to enter once, twice, or up to five times, the choice is yours! You can pick and choose the platforms through which you enter based on your preferences.
Selection of Winners
Winners will be selected based on the platform through which they entered. In other words, one eBook winner and one bookmark winner each will be selected from the Newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, and Instagram pools, respectively. a At 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 14th, winners will be selected at random from these pots using a random number generator.
The first winner selected from each pot will win one of five copies of the Accounting for It All eBook in their choosing of .mobi or .epub format. The second winner selected from each pot will win the bookmark, sticker, and letter prizes.*
Announcement of Winners / Eligibility
Winners will be announced on accountingforitall.com on Thursday, November 15th. Only entrants with mailing addresses within the United States are eligible for the bookmark, sticker, and letter prizes. There are no regional requirements for the eBook prizes.
Limit one prize per person.
Email me through my contact page.